Driven to Help You Succeed
With more than 30 years' experience in employee benefits, executive compensation, employment labor and corporate law, Brent Gambill has significant breadth and depth of experience to help clients achieve their benefits and executive compensation goals.
Tri-State Law Firm, located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio. Here to serve your legal needs both small and large. When you need an attorney, we know it is a stressful time in your life. Brent Gambill will provide the expertise to resolve the matter quickly and efficiently.
R. Brent Gambill:
With more than 40 years' experience in employee benefits, executive compensation, employment labor and corporate law, Brent Gambill has significant breadth and depth of experience to help clients achieve their benefits and executive compensation goals. Brent evaluates current benefit plans for improved utility; designs retirement and welfare benefit plans, non qualified deferred compensation plans, cash and stock-based incentive programs, and other compensation and bonus programs. He deals with HIPAA privacy regulations, Family Medical Leave Act, disability, military, and other leaves of absence, and negotiates, drafts, and reviews employment and severance agreements.
Brent is accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to advise, counsel, and represent veterans as to claims for VA benefits.
Brent is also one of the few attorneys in Ohio who regularly advises and represents sellers of Ohio Lottery Prize Award payments and sellers of structured settlement payments.
- Frequent speaker on various aspects of the Affordable Care Act, health care reform, retirement benefits, health and other welfare benefits, HIPAA privacy, COBRA continuation coverage, and employment law issues at regional and local seminars, and professional, civic, and industry associations, 1998- 2020
- National webinars on The New Form W-4 (2018) and Managing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace (2020) sponsored by National Business Institute
- Panelist on national webinars sponsored by Strafford, 2019 and 2020
- ERISA Benefit Plan Wraps and SPDS: Structuring and Amending Compliant Plan Documents and Notices, 2019
- New DOL Electronic Disclosure rules for ERISA-Covered Retirement Plans, 2020
- Various employee benefits and executive compensation topics at annual seminars and workshops for clients and friends of Coolidge Wall Co., L.P.A.